We reach out to folks with a variety of hobbies, interests, skills and knowledge. Then get them together in some way.. to learn something while having a bit of fun. Better yet is creating unique things together that other groups don’t do. We start out simple and progress gently to advanced things.
- Spark an early (and continuing) desire to learn or to kindle new interests at any point in life.
- Bring together All individuals and/or families without regard to Income Levels, Ages, or being Disadvantaged, At-Risk or Disabled
- Encourage imagination, creativity and teamwork ▬ While building character, solid self esteem and a good social compass, and if possible encourage lifelong family bonding with great memories.
- Make available a unified support infrastructure for hobbies and their clubs, providing needed central services and/or adding on to their existing format and resources. Empowering them to reach a larger demographic.
- Develop, fund and find existing hobbies and groups that would like a central way for the public to find them on our website and forum.
- Fund these efforts via Donations from the public sector, grants, sponsors and local government departments. Building partnerships to provide accessible “Hands On Fun©“ educational hobbies (for instance Robotics, R/C & Microcomputers)
So we aim higher than just:
- Microprocessors doing “Blinky Blinky”
- RC craft running around in endless circles
- Boring “me too” type Robots
- Clay Ashtrays
… you get the idea …